Thursday, May 21, 2009

MOVING DAY!

I can't believe it is here!! I am happy, sad, excited, nervous, and stressed all at the same time. We picked up the moving truck (the largest they have) yesterday, and have started putting all "non essential" items in (i.e. I had to beg Josh to leave the bed and fridge off for now, since we aren't leaving for at least another 24 hours!). My inlaws (bless their hearts) are coming down today to help us load everything, and then tomorrow we will make the move. I can't believe I will be spending my last night in this house! I love this house so much! We have had so many memories and so many good times here! I know this is the right thing to do, but it certainly is difficult.
Since Josh will probably pack the computer as soon as I put it down and turn my back, I won't be on for a while!
Keep us in your prayers! And thanks in advance to everyone who has volunteered to help us move, here and in north Alabama. Yall are awesome!

Mel

No comments: