Friday, June 19, 2009

My new love

After spending a tremendous amount of time lost and driving aimlessly on Tuesday, my sweet husband went out and bought me a TomTom. This invention is the greatest! Tom has cut my driving time in half in the field, and my frustration and stress levels by at least 95%. Wednesday and Thursday were wonderful! But, like any other relationship, as the new wears off, you take off the rose colored glasses, you begin to see things differently. For instance, Tom directing me to the wrong Kershaw street in Hoaks Bluff was excusable (in his defence, there are two, spelled the same....go figure). But today was another story. After he tried to send me home (almost the middle of Boaz) from Sardis by way of Duck Springs, I am beginning to see his true colors. We have decided to take some time apart this weekend. I think it will be good for us, but I predict on Monday, when I am faced with a stack of random addresses I will be begging for his forgiveness.........that's the way love goes, right?

Anyway, thanks for indulging my silliness!

Mel

No comments: